15 May. 2019
In July 2019, 24 men’s junior teams will once again compete for the title of world champions at the 22nd edition of the IHF Men’s Junior (U21) World Championship, to be held in Vigo and Pontevedra (Spain).
On 21 May 2019, at 12:00 the draw event for the 2019 Men’s Junior World Championship will be held in the hosting country – at the Provincial Council of Pontevedra.
1. Teams in pot 6 are drawn to groups A – D in row 6.
2. Teams in pot 5 are drawn to groups A – D in row 5.
3. Teams in pot 4 are drawn to groups A – D in row 4.
4. Teams in pot 3 are drawn to groups A – D in row 3
5. Teams in pot 1 are drawn to groups A – D in row 1.
6. Organisers Spain have the prerogative to assign themselves to a group of their choice.
7. Remaining teams in pot 2 are drawn to groups A – D in row 2.
Pot 1: Slovenia, France, Germany, Portugal
Pot 2: Spain, Egypt, Croatia, Iceland
Pot 3: Serbia, Norway, Sweden, Hungary
Pot 4: Argentina, Tunisia, Nigeria, Brazil
Pot 5: Republic of Korea, Japan, Bahrain, Denmark
Pot 6: Chile, Australia, USA, Kosovo
The draw event for Spain 2019 will be streamed live on the official event website.
For more information on the 2019 Men’s Junior World Championship, visit www.spainhandball19.com.