Fun, passion and health – that’s what handball for kids is all about, and that is the motto under which the Handball at School ([email protected]) projects operate. Anyone can start playing, teaching or coaching children’s handball right here, right now, with the help of resources such as the Teacher Guidelines, Youngsters’ Training Diary and promotional materials.
- Adapted rules making the Olympic team sport accessible for kids aged from 5 to 17
- Resources for teachers with limited equipment needed
- Game rules designed to actively include all participants
- Activities and challenges for children to complete at home
- Access free education for teachers and coaches provided by IHF [email protected] Lecturers
The Handball at School project was launched in 2011 with the goal of making the game more accessible and enjoyable for children. For that reason, the IHF provide plenty of resources to get you well and truly on the way playing, teaching or coaching children’s handball for free. You can also find out how you can participate in an IHF Handball at School course here.Application forms